Monday, June 25, 2007

10

What do you do when sadness is in the air? I am listing 10 things I want to do at the moment to eradicate the feeling..

1. I think of happy songs. At the moment the song that can make me happy the most is "Makulay ang Buhay sa Sinabawang Gulay".

2. I want to keep myself busy. (Ay!May homework pala ako sa 43 at 41.)

3. I think of all the sweets in the world. (ooooh, butterfingers where art thou?)

4. I want to read or watch mysteries. Emo films/books can level up the feeling into depression.

5. Play the guitar. No explanations needed.

6. Drink...cold stuff not alcohol. Numbs my brain when it gets too cold.

7. Drown myself in the showers. It may cool off the feeling.

8. Talk to a friend. (Boi!Musta naman?)

9. Surf the net. Need I tell you more?

10. Lastly, pray. For the one responsible for making me feel this way. (Isusumbong kita kay Lord.)

But doing all of these I know won't sink the feeling. It may even rise higher. So why do all these? I don't know. Hoping is not bad.

My life is a sine function. And at this point, I am in the negative part.

No comments: