Taya ako ngayon dahil tinag ako ni yahwe. Sabi niya kelangan ko mag post ng 6 weird things about myself.
1 CHUCKIE FACE. All those whom I really feel comfortable with are the only ones who knows this face of mine. I actually learned to do this because this is the ACTUAL smile of my friend in grade school Zarri Dalin. This face majorly comprises a smile with no teeth shown but both ends of my lips are pointing upwards. Can you imagine? Its called "Chuckie face" because they say I look like chuckie of Child's play when I do this.
2 I THINK I'M DEAF. Why not? When I listen to the world, I read lips. Thats why its hard to understand words from the radio or the telephone. Usually, I misread lips making me feel super deaf.
3 I AM A PICTURE ADDICT. Naturally you would think I'm narcisistic but no! It's not my pictures I am addicted to but the pictures of my high school classmates. Kaya batchmates, post na kayo sa yahoo groups ng grad pics niyo!
4 I AM AN UBE FAN. I love food under this category be it ice cream, cake, jam, shake?, candy and a whole lot more of ube.
5 I TAKE NOTE OF BIRTHDAYS EVEN IN MY PHONEBOOK. All of my high school batchmates' names in my cellphone's phonebook is their own birthday (eg judith..her name in my phonebook is "6.27").
6 I AM COCKROACH SENSITIVE. When I was small and christmas trees are tall...hehe.. I slept beside Ate In-in because we can then be compressed in one small bed. One night a cockroach crept in her skin making her shake her whole body to get rid of it. Shake as in super shake. Surprisingly, I followed suit and I woke the next morning without even remembering what happened. My subliminal brain was at work at that time.
These are only six..there's a whole lot more. Now I have discovered I am weird but in a good way..haha.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment