I feel bad. Not due to the fact that my tonsilitis is now 2 weeks and that I can't survive the day without betadine, but because I have said hurtful things to the potato.
FRIENDS...I love my friends. Who doesn't right? Friends hurt each other but despite of it all, you still stay as such. It's because you know that they still love you after that. I don't allow them to do that but they do. You know that right? And still I love them.
JETTBOY...is my brother. I purposely am not talking to him partly because I don't have anything to tell him but also because I don't like to dive into another argument. Someday, maybe when I think it is the right moment, I might. When he shows respect not just for me but also for the people around him. I manage even if this arrangement bothers me. That doesn't mean I don't love him right?
and to THE POTATO...you also said hurtful things that I accept and reject at the same time. I also said things. I'm happy because after we've thrown angry words at each other, you and I are still the same. I'm sorry for being grumpy. You know how angry I am that I wasn't able to research marijuana that much and for not being able to connect to the internet right away.
Regardless of the relationship I have to these people, I know that in my hippocampus, they matter very much. No ranking needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment