Tuesday, June 05, 2007

happy thanks

After many days of being sad, here I am rejoicing because I passed physics 104. Hallelujah! There are also a lot of things to be thankful for.

Anyway, today is our enlistment and thankfully I got all my subjects with the exact time slots that I wanted. It doesn't happen often so hooray! I even got psych 101.

Last night I watched "Blue Moon" starring Jennylyn Mercado and Mark Herras and shockingly I cried. Oh yes! Big girls don't cry but there's something about movies that pushes tears out of my eyes. Even books do that sometimes. I even cried over Sweet Valley Saga. Sometimes I just feel that I need to cry so all my hidden hurts, angsts and sorrows might somehow disappear inside me and I am thankful for those times.

See?I really have many things to thank God for.

my family, my potato, my school, my friends, especially myself and my life.....

So, think of the things that you are thankful for. You will find out that there are lots of them. Even if you can't buy the things that you long to have, its ok. After all, you don't need them. You "want" them.

Count your blessings. And thank God for it. I know He'll be happy coz you remember Him.

:)

No comments: