Sometimes, I wish to be Molly Moon so I can hypnotize my physics teacher to be as considerate as possible. Darn! I'm still hanging and hoping and.. still talking and thinking about this EINSTEIN-made subject..what the heck!
And here I am feeling sad and lonely about everything's that's happening to me. Seriously, I feel I'm getting dumber and dumber with each passing day. By brain is becoming stationary. Sometimes I wish I could just die. But then what about the people who love me? My family, potato and friends..And I am now starting to ask myself..would I ever graduate? Can I do this? I'm starting to compare myself with my siblings and see how different I am from them. Them who knows what to do about their lives. Insecurities are beginning to creep in me and I don't know what to do.
I am doomed and I can't help it. And I fail to meet my own expectations about myself.
It's so sad. I am so pathetic.
No comments:
Post a Comment