Friday, October 28, 2005

what?

Nothing extraordinary has happened. Except that I have a new found textmate but not a new found friend.

Our Ukay?Okay! project was a success. Pessimistic predictions were trashed and crushed. It was not so tiring as i thought it would be.Who would be tired of being a cashier?Not much of a saleslady myself,i contented myself with money-handling which i prefer. Facing people really scares me. Though sometimes I cannot get away with it. It was another activity where we found new talents. Ate Paz,Ate Majo, Kuya Pando, Ate Lang and Tina may have the gift of gab. Because they able to sell much of "our" products.hehe.Its so nice to experience new things in your life.

Mellowing down, I have started my special mp(machine problem).I thought it was going to be easy but no!Its harder than I thought.hehe.I shall manage this.I should!

Anyway..its so sad that I have to go out just to access the Internet when we were supposed to be able to do it at home. I really dont know why it wont work.It irritates me.haha.

Okay so I got to go..bye!

Hi to the people there in Thailand!Christmas is coming!

No comments: