I wasn't able to tell you what happened last friday.It was funny although at that time i was feeling so lonely.
Last week was finals week you see.I was forced to stay until Saturday because I still had an exam.The worse is the only people who would stay is me and Po.Well that was what I thought about all morning.But then afternoon came ("monster" passed by the house by the way though he didn't have the guts to come in..haha!) and my housemates had to go. After a long long while, I went upstairs and cried. I cried because the house was too silent it was deafening.I do think I miss them already..ahum..too sentimental,weak and sensitive. The funny part came when Po arrived and she saw me crying.And she said I looked funny.
Ate Lang said that the feeling is natural because "i will have na"..ahaha..sounds
conio..ehehe..
Anyway, I feel better now.
Go EAGLE!!!
Asus..Sige na po..
aza aza fighting!fight eee33!ahehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment