Thursday, October 13, 2005

hello world

Nineteen years ago a baby girl was born.hehe.Ako yun!

Yipee.Today is my birthday.What's with birthdays anyway?Isn't it the day that I am supposed to be celebrating because that was when i said hello to the world?Yeah..and with some people I hoped I could share it with.But the lack of resources became a huge hindrance to the fun it was supposed to bring.

Last two weeks ago, I told myself that I would buy me a pizza all to myself.And that I would watch Dubai.Unfortunately, my lab took away all my money.I went to Alexan 4 times already I think.Not just the branch in SM North but also in Megamall.The pain in my feet was bearable but the hurt it made to my pocket was worse.hehe.Joke!Money is not all that.

Anyway, my birthday is two hours and a half away from over. And the result..hmm..just an ordinary finals and super busy and hectic day. I didn't even have the time to buy ice cream.hmm.my dream foods..so far away..maybe on Saturday it would be better.

I am wearing nga pala ate in's "pawkish" earrings..ahaha..

To all who greeted, thank you..kahit na ang lakas talaga mang-asar ng iba jan..kahit na birthday ko e walang kapaguran talaga..ahum..

ok..so..gotta fly and go to the moon..
aza aza fighting!

special thanks to sir abundo for giving me the fighting spirit for the eee33 finals exam..

No comments: