Hours ago, I watched the tv..
Minutes ago, Ate Lhea and I went to Camella 2d to look for Atty Berango's(?) place to order balloons for the Ukay Ukay tomorrow..And after walking at every street,we finally found it..but she wasn't there.It's ok. The next few moments was worth it.
I finally managed to visit Nina and her baby LeeAn..
Nina and Leean look like each other..hehe..obviously coz they're family.
I even have a picture of the baby. For those who didn't know about this..now you know..hehe..
The proud mother is now ready to shout to the world her baby girl..at last! I think babies just have this power to make their mama proud.hehe..
anyway, this week was supposed to be boring.But after finding out that I almost flunked CS12..So I had to go to UP and talk this over with Ma'am Riza. Thankfully, she was super considerate and now i get an INC..incomplete!And I am grabbing this opportunity to pass the subject.haha..sorry..programming isn't just my forte.
And after a while I went home.
And then the next day, Anabel,Jerome and I landed at the Festival mall and had a good day striking bulldogs at their heads and walking around.
We even saw Mia, Mary and her dad, Ma'am Lacambra,Ma'am Canete,Ma'am Tamayo and Ma'am Fifi..It was sort of a small reunion..tiny reunion..micro mini reunion..fungi-sized reunion..hehe!
And so the next day again I went to UP to request for my TCG which unfortunately was denied.Sigh!
and now..now i have to go..hehe..sige..hanggang sa muli!
aza aza fighting!
No comments:
Post a Comment