Not only students are idle. Sometimes profs can be as lazy as students. The difference is, they won't fail when they do decide not to go to class. Well, its an equivalent exchange. A nice break from schoolwork for students and time for relaxation for teachers. But then after that? A flash of exams, paper works, machine problems, reports, projects and other stuffs would be speeding in our way. And we, I specifically, only suffer the consequences.
Because of that, Oli and I just had to take some time in the quiet zone and take a picture of us. haha. In short, wala kaming ibang magawa kundi magpakavain. :)
Di naman masyadong obvious diba?ahaha.
Because of that, Oli and I just had to take some time in the quiet zone and take a picture of us. haha. In short, wala kaming ibang magawa kundi magpakavain. :)
Di naman masyadong obvious diba?ahaha.
Chuckie face!
Oli mataba..Zsappy parang inadoba ang mukha..distorted na naman..

Mukhang mga pusit!

Ayon umayos din!
Iba talaga kapag adik..hehe..
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment