Friday, December 28, 2007

bad day


Beware of jeepneys in mall terminals specifically in Market Market!

Gel-gel and I were going home from our tiresome gift/costume buying quest. The barker was shouting out loud in the terminal going to Gate 3 for 1 last passenger. When he saw us, he said two seats were still available--one beside the driver and another at the back. Gel-gel went to sit in front and I climbed the jeep for my slot. Alas! No space was available for me. So I started to go down and shouted "Gel!Baba!". When I landed on the ground, the jeepney sped forward and left me. Yes. The jeepney left me. I suppose the driver didn't want to wait for another passenger. What could I do? I ran. I ran and called to Gel-gel to get off it but all my efforts were in vain. My semi-deaf (maybe) didn't hear my cries and so she went with it not knowing I even ran after them at all.

I was so angry that all I could shout at the jeepney speeding fast away from me was "GAGO KA!!" (My sisters still laugh out loud when I reenact this scene). I was desperate and hopeless. I even thought of Ed and how he would react if this happened to him and Al. I was so angry I fought with the barker and then, silence. I didn't open my mouth on the way home. I felt flushed and my blood was going up my face. I was prepared to have a heart attack (exaj!). But really, I felt like that.

When I arrived home, Gel-gel was already there. Silly, she thought I just didn't get off the jeep when she arrived at the Marines station. *toink* I told her I'm not stupid to do that. And so I ranted all night. *sigh* I've got nothing else to do but rant to let it all out. I even had my angry face all the way to Alabang. See?
They said what happened to me was funny. But I don't think I can take it lightly. People treat us that way because we don't complain about it to those with authority. But when you think about it, maybe those with authority won't do anything about it.
To add to every maddening event that happened to me, I ordered spaghetti from KFC. And the waiter didn't give me any fork..waah!!!Bad day..

No comments: