Saturday, October 20, 2007

the dawn

It is 1:46 in the morning and still I can't find anything to say.

There was a blast in Glorietta and it was in the news all day. What's funny is that, after the news, we shut off our reality and take a flight in our fantasies. Because it is my sembreak, I get to watch the television almost any time I want and I am bombarded with dramas made by Filipinos, Koreans, Taiwanese, etc.

I have read in my email that in the Philippines, telenovelas are the people's reality and the politicians and news provide the drama. Reading it seems funny but it quite made me sad. I am sad because I know that one day, I will also whine because of the chaos of the world without doing anything about it. After all what could one person do against the whole world.

Hayy..Politics make me sad.. That blast.. It made me feel scared to go out of my own home. It seems like you cannot count on the authorities for protection. But being scared won't get me anywhere. So still I must go outside and face the world. After all, I know that my God is with me.

-----------------------------------------

Wala lang. Ang gulo kasi ng Pilipinas. Parang isang sugat. Sobrang nagnanana na sa lala. Yung mga tao pa nakukuhang pumatay. Di mo naman naiintindihan kung anong objective nila. Hai naku!If I know, hidden aggression lang nila yon. So sad.

I pray for the victims. Let us all pray for them.

No comments: