Thursday, April 12, 2007

How Horrible

Horrible is the registration process that we all had to undergo. I was just lucky I got enlisted in physics 104. Everybody else had to wait for hours and hours for somebody to cancel their slot so they can enlist.

Horrible is the server for it is nearly down. Of course a lot students are trying to get into CRS. Even the confirmation step slowed me down for 30 minutes because of it.

Horrible are the people who are in charge for the payment. They scold you if you dont have any change.(I had to pay P1542.50 and I paid P2000.) She was rude you know. Tsk tsk.


Horrible also is the traffic. I sleep when there is traffic. From UP to SM North I slept. From SM North to Baler, I nearly dozed off.

But even if your life becomes horrible, there will always be things and people who make me say..Hey, life isn't so miserable after all. :)

No comments: