another physics problem blocking my way...
But I have to face it and look at the bright side..it would be my last physics subject (eventhough my eee subjects are physics subjects in disguise wahaha! :p ). Anyway, it's been a while. I have gone from tan to tanner and my skin is peeling.
Shie, Vida and I had a discussion about the Philippines being held captives by Americans. I think it's not a matter of believing whether it did us good or not. What matters is how we are today and the effects it brought to us. We can't deny that they introduced to us technology. Boo to those who say that it did us no good. And boo to those who say that it did us good. It had its advantage and disadvantage so let's not talk about biases here.
Hehe..its just like politics I presume.
So let's vote wisely although I won't be able to vote because I haven't registered.
I do think I am learning how to study. That's good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment