Tuesday, September 13, 2005

poof

poof poof poof..life is truly hard..good thing i have this blog to let it all out.

this morning we had our exams in GE1 and boy am i glad its over!Our prof had this illusion that he is teaching a GE major class when in fact the course is just experimental. Plus the activities which are super tiring though quite an adventure. Add those classmates who copy (take note:)WORD BY WORD your answers which were not supposed to be copied. Yeah!You know who you are! Really made my heart contract. You may be one of the contributors to my future heart disease..When I say "di na kita bati", I mean it.Im not joking though i look like it.

HEAVY!the rain,this day,the exam,my heart,my soul,my mind...dear Lord, this week, you teach me to forgive. And as days go by, you give me tests,challenges and pains.There's only one thing I ask. Please carry me no matter how stubborn i become.

No comments: