Due to the sadness i felt yesterday, i needed to divert my attention to forget certain anxieties. So me and my friends watched "horror movies" at the Film Center last night. The fee was nothing. Admission was free. Tin, Mona, Jer and Ye were already there I think since 2 pm. Since I had my bowling class, I arrived there just in time to see "house" which was advertised to be so scary that i really ran to see it.
House was one of the movies that made the Japanese horror movies of today really horrifying!Through the film, we did nothing but laugh at its ridiculous antics, kungfu scenes and effects.
Pulse made me scream.The better movie, though not quite scary, it still made me scream..though i still dont get the story. Hmm..better luck next time scriptwriter..
More on these next time.Time for the DLRC people to take lunch!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment