Umiiyak ang aking pusong nagdurusa
Ngunit ayokong may makakita
Kahit anong sakit ang aking naranasan
Yan ay ayokong kanyang malaman.
Mga araw na nagdaan
Kailanman'y hindi malilimutan
Kay tamis na araw ng pagmamahalan
Ang akala ko'y walang hangganan.
Chorus: Ang pag-ibig kong ito
Luha ang tanging nakamit buhat sa iyo ooh
Kaya't sa Maykapal tuwina'y dalangin ko
Sana'y kapalaan ko ay magbago.
-------------------------------------------
Dont get me wrong.Wala akong pag-ibig(the boy-girl relationship). The last line of the song just caught me. "Sana'y kapalaran ko ay magbago". I do like this song; the sad melody, the soothing voice of the vocalist, and most of all, the sound of acoustic. Somehow when I hear this song, I feel weightless. Nonchalant to the things I have to do and shielded from all the hurts in this crazy world.
With the political crisis our country is facing right now, everybody tells things about him or her and about what that him or her has done to cause the downfall of this country. To add to the ever growing rallyists in Makati or wherever there is, UP voiced out its desire for GMA to resign. I really dont know what to say except...GMA is better than Noli...though she lied and well maybe apologized to the whole nation of what she has done, i still think she can do it. Pro-GMA?Um, no..I just dont want to have Noli for President.
Philippines will never change.I mean, I do hope for it to change and progress. But with the attitude the people have right now, I dont think I shall see that hope come to life. I just wish my future successors might witness those dreams.
Anyway, I am so tired. My body is weak and my soul is lonely. My heart still pumps blood out of its aortas and arteries but as days pass by, i feel it slowing down. Maybe Im just being paranoid. Oh and sometimes, I wanna run through the halls of my high school, I wanna scream at the top of my lungs.
But no matter what happens, Im certain that God still loves me...No matter what I do and who I become someday.
Aza aza fighting!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment