Monday, May 21, 2007

whew

whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only one more exam and summer classes are over. (I feel happy right now because I know it's going to rain and the air is quite cool. :> )

Shieshie and I had another date at 7-11 in Quezon Ave after the exam and its really refreshing to drink the mini-slurpee after receiving a slap of Sir FunFace's cruelty. Fortunately, the 5th question was taken from the book. :)

And now I'm home and the guitar is alive again. Jettboy is plucking "Mr. Suave" and little by little, I am getting tired of hearing it. Hahaha. But practice makes perfect and I can't wait to hear Jett play the guitar professionally. I hope he pursues it though.

Oli is busy.haha!I know he's doing a great job. ahaha!

And first sem is just a block away metaphorically of course. More lessons to come. *sigh*

No comments: