Tuesday, November 21, 2006

DUST IN THE WIND

I'm currently listening to one of my favorite songs..

Just here to tell you how my day went..

I was late in my first class because primarily of profit-oriented jeepneys. Who can blame them? Money is hard to get these times. But because of them, I arrive late for class.

*sigh*

Or maybe because we usually leave home late too.

Anyway, all my subjects today are what I you know as 2nd taken subjects (heck!is my grammar correct?). That's right! I failed eee23 (which caused my delay for a year) and eee103(which is really fun after you've switched professors) and lastly me63 (which i presume i wasn't able to grasp because of the teaching style of my prof). But I know that I mustn't rely on the teaching abilities of my teachers. I must learn to be more responsible to do the things that I should do.

*sigh*

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
And wisdom to know the difference

No comments: