Blog reading takes a lot of time. But doing it inspires me to write specifically in English.
*sigh*sigh*
doodle-board is still not available so what am i going to do?
*sigh*sigh*
Watching a friend squirm in front of people hurts me. This morning, my friend was interviewed ->it's an org thing. It's true that this morning, I woke up feeling a little nervous for her though i kept telling myself that she will make it without a single tear coming out of her eye.But the result was so dramatic. A million tears made its way to her cheeks. I felt sad. I felt anger. I felt almost everything.
But in every event, there are things that you should learn. I have learned. She also has to. And this morning, she made it with tears in her eyes. She learned. I learned something for the second time.
*sigh*sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment